Your website is so important to running your business well. It’s the foundation of your business where people purchase, subscribe, contact, and register. It’s like having an employee that works for you 24/7. The success of that employee depends on you. This is a 5 point checklist to get your website in shape.
- Navigation – Make sure your navigation doesn’t have too many options. You want people to quickly be able to find what they are looking for.
- Purpose – You have .08 seconds to grab your prospective client. Does you website immediately tell people what you do and who you do it for?
- Services – Keep your services short and sweet. You don’t want to give people a list of everything you do. People don’t want so many options that they have to think a lot about it. You want to speak to what they really need. You can add on services once you have your discovery call to see how you can best serve them.
- How to hire you – You definitely won’t convert any leads if they have to spend a lot of time just trying to find out how to hire you. Make it easy for people to work with you.
- Responsive – This means your site is easy to read and functioning on all devices and in all browsers. One in 3 minutes online comes from a mobile phone. So, you want to make sure your site looks great.
I hope these tips help you evaluate how well your site is working for you.
GET MY 3 MOST POPULAR WORKSHEETS DOWNLOAD NOW